Tuesday, January 19, 2010

NEW BOOKS ARE HERE!

I am so very excited because a partial shipment of our new books has arrived! I have 263 brand new exciting books for you all to check out when you return to the library this week! For the first time ever, our library now offers three manga series (Naruto, Dragonball-Z, and Vampire Game) as well as several vampire series (Vampire Academy, Vampire Kisses, and Vampire Diaries). I also have several new urban teen series for all my girls who love those drama books (Drama High, Denim Diaries, Hotlanta) and lots of Ripley's Believe It or Not, Bart Simpson, and Boondocks for the guys! There are so many books that I just know you're going to love...I can't wait to introduce you to these authors and titles soon. I will be posting book trailers and booktalks throughout the weeks ahead so keep checking the blog! Feel free to leave comments on the trailers or posts about books that you've read to let your peers know what you thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment